11 October 2009

intro.

HI EVERYBODY! I've finally started us a real site. I hope to update this often with interesting links about design and whatnot. I'll also inform you about upcoming events here so keep checking back to see what's up. I've made the blog accessible to members and nonmembers alike so feel free to comment on anything. Or you could join and start you own blog… it's free AND easy! That way you could follow this blog daily if you'd like. I'll do my best to keep it updated with inspiration and information. To keep that promise, let's start off with a few sites to inspire.

ED NACIONAL Believe it or not, this guy is just a student. But he does really great work. ED NACIONAL



DESIGN FRIENDSHIP This design firm has some really beautiful stuff. Check out the ISIS Productions and the Pretty Green Projects, among others. DESIGN FRIENDSHIP




FRANK CHIMERO In case you missed him, which is probably most of you assuming 4 students showed up to the AIGA event (which was under publicized…so my bad) but Frank is a really smart young professional with some great ideas. FRANK CHIMERO





SAM SPINA Sam is a freshly graduated former gamecock designer. This is his daily comic blog. SAM SPINA



Well that's it for now folks. Rumor has it that there's gonna be a pumpkin carving contest soon… stay tuned for more on that!

-KEVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment